Blog postings by Kerry King, Director of Product Development and Sustainability Initiatives at [TC]2
I am listing some resource blog postings relating to 2D/3D digital product development and digital textile printing, authored primarily by Kerry King, [firstname.lastname@example.org] Director of Product Development and Sustainability Initiatives at [TC]2, Textile Clothing technology Corporation.
Kerry is currently Manager of Product Development and Sustainability Initiatives for [TC]2. She is responsible for managing applied research and consulting opportunities in areas related to new product development, garment fit and sizing, application of digital textile printing and 3D garment development technologies, and investigation of technology systems that support sustainability for product development and textile coloration.
Kerry oversees the operation of [TC]2’s digital print service and is a recognized speaker and author in the digital textile printing field. She is a senior member of AATCC for which she currently chairs the Printing Technology Committee and participates in the Concept 2 Consumer interest group as well as the Editorial Advisory Board.
- Fashion Goes Virtual Part I
- Fashion Goes Virtual Part II – Virtual Fashion for Consumers
- CAD as a Tool for Lean Product Development
- Technology Trends for Sewn Product Development
- Digital Textile Printing – Reality or Dream?
- Part IV – Digital Direct-to-Garment Printing
- ITMA Part II – Digital Textile Printing
- 3D Body Scanning for Apparel Sizing
- Moving Digital Printing Forward 
This is an article by Sally Aitken titled: Sustainable Digital Printing Technology. It summarizes the services offered at TC2, the Textile Clothing technology Corporation such as the Inkdrop Printing Service.