Buffalo Loves Cotton: OptiTex Project
The students in the Fashion Technology program at Buffalo State College working on the collaborative Buffalo State Loves Cotton project [sponsored by Cotton INC] recently completed computerized flat patterns for garments that were designed by students in another class. Once the garment patterns were developed using the OptiTex PDS application they were stitched together and the repeat designs that were developed by another class were applied to them and then simulations were created using the OptiTex 3D module. Pasted below is a four-way image of a 3D garment simulation using the OptiTex system.
|To see many more of the OptiTex students designs and video rotational views of their garment simulations CLICK THIS LINK to access the FTT Adobe Student Gallery Buffalo Loves Cotton OptiTex post. These garments will be featured in Runway 4.0. The April 16th, 2011 Runway 4.0 event tickets are currently on sale. CLICK HERE to get ticket info.|
Optitex has an online 3D virtual clothing application where you can try on garments and view them in 3D mode. CLICK HERE to link to it.
Buffalo Loves Cotton Posts:
- Buffalo Loves Cotton: OptiTex
- Buffalo Loves Cotton Fashions I
- Buffalo Loves Cotton: Tee Graphics
- Buffalo Loves Cotton: Window Display Concept
- Buffalo Loves Cotton: FashionCAD Student Concepts
- Buffalo Loves Cotton: Fashion Flats
- Buffalo Loves Cotton: FTT304 Student Concepts
- Buffalo Loves Cotton T-Shirt Graphic Contest
- Buffalo Loves Cotton Print Design Voting
- Buffalo Loves Cotton Adobe Class Project
- What is the Buffalo State Loves Cotton Project?