|I would like to personally invite you to a discussion we will be having with Interactions LLC on “The holiday season can make or break an ecommerce retailer or the brick-and-mortar player.”
In 2015, retail sales increased by 3 percent while online stores sales increased by 9 percent. During the months of November and December, sales spiked dramatically – driving 30 percent more ecommerce revenue than during non-holiday months.
That means more orders, more customer interactions and more room for error. As busy as the holiday season is, it’s also prime time to shine in customer care, fostering more customer loyalty by enhancing the customer experience.
Join an insightful webinar featuring Justin Borah, JustFab’s director, GMS technology and product, to learn how you can not only survive the holiday season – but boost business year round while saving on operational costs.
In this webinar you will learn how JustFab:
- Uses self-service customer experiences to boost customer loyalty
- Creates stronger customer experiences with multi-channel communication
- Approaches modernizing customer experiences and loyalty
- Transforms customer care strategies and reduces agent calls by 30 percent
- Embraces virtual assistant technology to bolster customer experience and loyalty
Register now to learn how you can improve customer loyalty today and increase your sales during the next upcoming holiday season!
Thank you for reading Retail Customer Experience.
Judy Mottl, Editor